Monday, December 22, 2008

Out of Body... Copper?

I recently finished up the quests in Grizzly Hills (okay, all but the last one,) but I have to relate this story.
I was on a quest where you have an 'out of body experience,' and see a vision of the past. Its a frightening thing, when a loading screen randomly pops up! Well, the first time, I watched the cut scene avidly (I'm a lore whore,) but just as the duration ended, I saw a blip on my minimap.
I didn't hand in the quest, and checked my backpack. The hallucinogen was still there! I drank it again, and this time, turned and went towards the blip. It was a copper node! Then I finally realized where I was, Silverpine! All of a sudden, the loading screen, and the lore itself, made a lot more sense.
And, somehow, I brought the copper back with me. I was mining my visions, literally.
WoW is funny sometimes.

No comments: