Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Identity Crisis

So, Ive got a dozen or so posts under my belt, I'm feeling pretty good. But, in review of those posts, I am left with a certain taste in my mouth, and I realize, that taste is me, and I don't like it! I taste;
  • Bitter
  • Angry at GC
  • like a hunter
  • I play DnD

So, I haven't quite hit the nail on the head, as it were. Ye'see, I'm not a hunter, I'm a Paladin! (Sadly, that seems to mean I must be Spanish.) I also minor in Death Knight, and I love GC, I even made a post, once, on MainTankadin about having his babies, see? (In my defense, at that time, before Blizzcon '08, we thought he was a she... Oh the fantasies.)

I am not bitter, but, it is simply going to take time for people to truly appreciate my... Particular, brand of humor, which is often very... Okay, I'm an asshole sometimes.

So, I am here, wondering how to correct the flavor on this rather fragile souffle' and still do what I want. I look at my blogroll, at my top three favorites; BRK, Phae, and BBB. At first, I am saddened, because even though there are a few good paladins out there, they aren't my top three. But whatever, this isn't about that, good blogging is cross-class (except, apparently, if your a blogger, you have to have a hunter you play more than your main... I can do it, I swear!)

All three of these bloggers do have one other thing in common, (aside from be sawsome!) Blog Azeroth. I'm going to join. For one thing, it will help me stay on my main topic much more (WoW, dummy.) For another, it will at least get two more people to check me out, cause, you know, Imma attention whore.

But, rather than just posting some bland post over there, I was going to direct them here, where I answer their nefarious questions on my own terms, and join their little 'club,' with a little panache. Here are the questions I must answer, I expect them to be grueling, and painful, I expect blood...

  • Blog Name?
  • URL?
  • Blog Focus?
  • Name?
  • Character Server?
  • Other Information?

Wait, that's it?!? What kind of Inquisition is this!?! Fine, here goes.

  • Blog Name: InspiredOgre (Its just my name, I am sure this is against the bylaws, I hope they overlook that infraction, though, its also not cute... Crap, this is harder than expected.)
  • URL: Wha-that? Oh, nm, its http://www.inspiredogre.blogspot.com/
  • Blog Focus: Open to debate. Err, I mean, Paladins, Death Knights, Tanking, with a smattering of other WoW topics, oh, I play DnD. (I'm safe from being rejected for this, I know for a fact that other bloggers play. (I'm not naming names.))
  • Name: I said no names! Oh, me? InspiredOgre. Oh, my characters? Ludux, Luduex, Luduz, and Luduel
  • Character Server: Nazgrel, formally of Azgalor
  • Other Information: I DM my DnD group, and pretend I am good at it. I also like to pretend I know what I am doing in WoW. I also pretend I have interesting things to say about the future of the MMO market. I am just full of pretend. (Is that the definition of pretentiousness?)

Ha-HA! Your questionnaire did not defeat me! I am undefeated! But, I am not done, either. I have to show you my cred, now, I guess. I'm going to add an ID card to the side of my blog, over to the right. See? Presto! In it, it has my characters, and links to their armory pages. If I could only get a computer, I would add a picture of my character, but, good things come in time.

All done! Now I taste nommy!

2 comments:

Xanther said...

Yes, all WoW bloggers must secretly wish their main was a hunter. It's a requirement. Unless a hunter is your main and then you're ok. Then you get to talk about taming Druids...

Inspired Ogre said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!