Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry !@#$%^&*

Yup, !@#$%^&*, the best holiday of the year. Too bad we are all required to make a stand, one way or another about the season. I mean, the religious people saying they are the firstest to ever celebrate, and the other religions saying "lol, don't forget us," and then there are the people to are making 'war' against a holiday, (?) and then there is me. I say fuck'em all... Imma celebrate !@#$%^&*, but I am going to pronounce it "Christmas," so that no one realizes I am a heathen. So, Merry !@#$%^&* to one, Merry !@#$%^&* to all! My gift to you all (all 4 of you,) aside from the lolcat, is this true conversation I really just had...
  • Me: -phone ring rings- "Front desk."
  • Hotel nub: "Hey, this is room 204," (I know, I can see that, noob.) "Can I get a wake up call for 6 to 6:30?"
  • Me: -boggle- "Lolwut? You want the phone to ring from 6 until 6:30? or, twice, once at 6, once at 6:30? or did you just want me to guess you noob?!?" Okay, okay, so I really just said, "Okay."

Edit: So, Blogger decided that my holiday, !@#$%^&*, is an email!

No comments: