Monday, December 29, 2008

Broken Promises, computers, and stuff.

Middle first, this time! My computer is broken, YAAAY! I told my friends that I saw the magic smoke come out and everything... I lied. I didn't see it, I am a bastage. Sorry, friends! (Since I am unable to log on any 'meaningful' or 'important' computer services, they cant beat me up.) Also, I am sorry, folks, all of you came to my website for the mailto:!@#$%^&*, and I promised you a lolcat. But there WAS no lolcat, I have addressed this in a very Chinese fisherman way. Here, is, lolcats! You may now see them on a daily basis, they even have an RSS feed! Here is the one I was going to give you. I am sorry. And, now for the stuff part of the post. Winterveil gifts were lame. Here is my problem, we knew about the Crashin' Thrashin' Racer since beta, when we first saw the winter veil achievements. Part of gifts are the surprise! Aside from the racer, there were 5 other gifts you could get. They were;

So, the only thing that you could have gotten that will last, other than a Racer, is one of 4 pets, which are the same pets as before. Outside the racer, there was no change from last year at all!

Am I just a scrooge?

2 comments:

Rae said...

What?? No magic smoke? But why...


But on a more relevant note, my characters picked up 2 engineering patterns, one alchemy pattern and one shirt pattern from the Ticking Present.

Inspired Ogre said...

OMG, I just realized the pets are NOT BoP!!! I gotta get Darogue to open my presents for all my characters, before its too late!