Monday, January 5, 2009

Twit! Why I like GC

Omg, a GC-Love post? From me!?! Yeah, this is why I like GC. This comes after a post in which he says he would check on some bug or other.

Q u o t e:Anyone else get a mental picture of a half naked GC in a room full of strippers and blow, excusing himself to 'check on his crew' at the closest computer? Q u o t e:I see him sitting in a dark room around a large round table of devs who sit there and conspire how to nerf priests and make us bow to our dps overlords It's actually a beach with sand the color of cookie dough where mysterious ladies bring mixed drinks and blow sand off my laptop keyboard. The drinks have names so full of vowels that I can't pronounce them. When it rains, the wifi goes down so nobody can post and everybody dances. You can hear the little pink crabs tiptoeing down at the waterline and the splash of coconuts that fall from the palms and there are no mutilate spec rogues on the entire island.

Or maybe that's the gin talking.

It whispers: nerf me.

Good night!

BTW, this post was not sarcastic! To my wide, and varied audience, how do you see GC?

2 comments:

Xanther said...

GC is actually an 18yof. It's her 73yo dad that posts on the forums... Didn't you know that?

Inspired Ogre said...

Rawr! I wanna meet the daughter.