Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Future of the Ogre

Im not going to stop blogging, before you even ask. Ive seen way too many blogs slow down, then the blogger comes on and spouts his excuses, and then the blog is silent forevar!

I promise you that if I quit blogging, Ill just ubruptly, and without warning, stop. I wouldent want to be like other people.

Anyway, back to what I am going to do, as opposed to what I am not. I am working on a self-hosted (sorta) wordpress platform for teh Ogre. Its going to be kindly donated to me by the fine folks at Raid Nazgrel. We will see if it works.

They already set it up for me, and I gleefully went into the admin section to play... And promptly broke it.

Im an Ogre, what can I say?

As for now, I am going to go ahead and post two more posts, one from the world of WoW, and the other from the world of DnD. Call it an apology for not posting. (Or, call it for what it is, soul-shattering guilt over not posting for too long.)

No comments: